ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

For anyone that has the opportunity to attend an Anteo site...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

For anyone that has the opportunity to attend an Anteo site visit, I would highly encourage it.

The atmosphere and staff energy “the vibe” is outstanding. These people are genuine, sincere, highly motivated and enthusiastic about what they are doing now and in the future of this company.

The energy, re-pour and interaction around the office is impressive.

I know it was part of their jobs yesterday to make us all feel welcome etc,
    But as they say....You can’t bullshit a bullshiter

Geoff is genuine knows what he knows and if he doesn’t know he asks his team constantly for assurance of what he is saying is right and if one of the team can add something. A great quality to have.

He is increasingly confident shareholders will be rewarded. And by his body language and facial expressions. I believe -This poor bloke is soooo tongue tied, very frustrated and wants nothing more to be able to shout to the tops of the world about the deals, paths and opportunities on the go with Mix & Go.

Approximately 10-20 deals close and another 100 deals in the pipe.

Acquisition, they are in talks with a European IVD company that manufactures their own products and currently release about 6 new products per year. Currently Anteo is the only suitor unlike the last time when they were outbid. If it goes ahead, they will be coming back to the market for the cash.
    Hopefully at higher prices, Geoff thought that .28 was a bit of irrational exuberance and 20-22 was more realistic. But as he said and we all know Market is King.

BBI still in communication, internal company issues with sale etc. nothing to do with Anteo, unfortunate but that’s just the way it is.

POC1, Anteo may or may not be included in the first version. Version 1 looks like it may be released with limited use. Version 2 is more chance of Anteo being included. Shaun heads over next week, so will know more in coming weeks?
    Geoff stated that for whatever reason (and he made it clear that currently everything is going to plan) even if POC1 did fall over , there is now numerous leads in the pipe that Anteo would be OK without POC1

Currently working toward ISO Standards Accreditation.

The push pull factor is now tipping in favour of Anteo (Anteo products are doing their job) with more companies approaching them, instead of spending potential fruitless energy pursuing companies, they can now choose with whom is closest to the cash to work with which is great!

It is easier for Anteo to find the companies that require Mix & Go as to produce the outcome for them of Making the Impossible Possible.

Joe is a champion and every aspect of him is top quality, you can just tell when you are watching him watch the other team members deliver their information to us. He is like a doting father very excited to see his child grow bigger and bigger and bigger………..

At lunch I got to talk to Emma (3.5 Years with Anteo) who is in charge of Quality Control and currently undertaking the task of ISO and Peter (6.5 Years with Anteo) who is in R&D and product development.
    Emma and Peter were outstanding in answering my questions in a way I could understand and “the vibe” they have for their work place, co-workers and Mix & Go really has to be experienced to be believed.

It’s not If but When. Just too much quality all round for Anteo not to succeed. Timing is everything!

Whez and I drove up together and we got to meet Gareth and Brewer which was good to put heads to a name
    I came away with a better understanding of the science, how it is produced (easily up scaled) and how far this stuff can spread…a little makes a lot. Small $ in BIG $ Out…gotta love that.

This is my interpretation of my site visit and not to be be used as advice for any investment decisions.

All the best Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.