ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Re:Site Visit-18-03-15, page-104

1. 8,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    "But unless someone has more updated info I'm holding onto GC's AGM remark that we might not be in Version 1 whatever that may be"

Hi Tony, I tend to not think of it in terms of 'version 1' and 'version 2'. As far as I'm concerned it is an extremely limited release with a very limited functionality and will only be available to a small number of hospitals. In essence, a continuation of the trial. To label it as 'version 1' has connotations and expectations that were never intended.

The actual release of the POC device will almost certainly have M&G. But as Peter Fred said earlier, it's just doesn't carry the same weight as it would have a year ago. It's not a case of, 'we just got to have it in the Philips POC device'. We have so many other irons in the fire that in the scheme of things, POC1 would be very welcome but it's not essential for the success of ADO.

Wasn't it Josh who said, that without M&G they don't have a fully functioning device? I'm sure that it's been brought to their attention. Perhaps that fact is only now becoming clear to the client.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $14.40K 720.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2515757 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 644369 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.