ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Re:Site Visit-18-03-15, page-111

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    Risiko

You are so right about how PoC1 has to play an announcement. One has to wear the other party's shoes, it doesn't matter whther you want to get on at work, with the missus (or your bloke), or your friends. You have to be able to see how they see things - it's not all about you! There are a lot of posts that think that ADO's customers should be focussed all about Anteo! Come on everyone, wake up a bit. That's not how it works.

So the management of PoC1 have had to swallow a great deal of humble pie, but that doesn't mean they want or need to admit to it. And it must seem unthinkable, that a really tiny, tiny, antipodean company like Anteo should be so critical to the success of the project. You're so right, yes, step this way, the buffet is on your left, and a great selection of wines on your right, all courtesy of our great PoC1 team! Partners? Oh yes, we always work happily with our partners - that's our great strength. Now that's a lovely red, isn't it? Oh, not from the Napa Valley - no, the Clare Valley - now where's that exactly?

Enough from me with my bit of fun, but I've watched some lemming panic today. And to put me into reflective mood, had a lovely catch-up this evening with a delightful daughter with a full-on working week, making such a positive difference to people's lives. Helps keep me focussed on what's important in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.