ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Re:Site Visit-18-03-15, page-142

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Finally a common sense post @Trundernorsk

"Although I did find that paper referring to the PTH minicare test, I do not see it referred to in the Philips Minicare webpage - only acute cardio care is discussed. But here is a thought, the PTH test looks like it was working in 2011. Troponin is a much trickier analyte to get right. Is it possible that the Philips POC may get on the market with the PTH assay at first (POC1) and then when Troponin validation is complete it comes out second (POC2) with M&G? Thus the mystery of POC1 without M&G and POC2 with M&G is accounted for? As I said I can't find any more information about the Minicare PTH test but there is a demand for what is called an Interoperative PTH test."

The original use was the nanoparticles for the Troponin assay - This will be the starting point for Anteo and POC1 - Remember at this stage this was enough for Geoff to state in the video that this could see revenues "In excess of $10m pa"

Since then the work was expanded more broadly to include work on the biosensor with a very expensive piece of equipment being sent to work in parallel with the same piece in POC1 labs - Hardly the signs of a company not working in partnership

And then the additional application of filtering the blood as it flows through the chamber and the lodging of the patent in the past month or so

Funny thing is if anyone does their own research on hydrophilic and hydrophobic surfaces the value would make POC1 look like a drop in the ocean

Here is a link to an Anteo announcement

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140620/pdf/42qb74pm6x3kf8.pdf

I suggest reading it and then begin some research on Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic surfaces

Paints, Solar Panels etc etc etc - Do some searching and see what you find
    Last edited by Twinvest: 22/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.