NAG 18.2% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

Jpcje Mike Trumbull and the rest of NAG's board come from mining...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Jpcje
    Mike Trumbull and the rest of NAG's board come from mining and finance backgrounds. They had zero knowledge re the waste management business when they started down this particular road two years ago so who can blame them for not understanding the extent of corruption in this industry in relation to both PASS and general landfill. It's a big boys club. So yes, Trumbull probably was surprised at the extent of corruption but he is a fast learner and I firmly believe that the wording of the quarterly re "surprise" was about galvanising the EPA and its sloth like employees into some disciplinary action against the rorters and attempting to breach the big boys club. I think the appointment of James Earle was a major step in filling NAG's knowledge gap and I will be very surprised if they get caught with their duds down too often.
    Earth Solutions/Eastern Plant Hire's double fisted assault on NAG and Trumbull via their agent (Lindsay Webb) provides ample evidence that the NAG board has indeed learned very quickly but you are right, they have taken some hits on the way through and I am sure there are more hits to come but, as you say, the long term outlook looks amazing.
    All this is IMHO of course.
    Cheers
    On a lighter note, did you know that DNA stands for National Dislexia Association?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $8.935K 687.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 84429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.