EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

re: smart investing jock, page-4

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: smart investing jock You dont know that, You dont know what the future holds, you dont know what losses he has made on other companies.

I am not completely disagreeing with you, but you dont even know if his real name is B1 and he is lying. You do not know what EXT will do and nor do I. He would have been real brave to have held on through all the other falls and rises in between.

If he is the real smart investor, then are you telling me that the top 20 list are not as smart as Jockstar. Are you telling me his is smarter than the long term holder. I dont think so, I know what I call some pretty smart investors, they run mining companies but make more money from being directors and large stakeholders. They dont sell at petty increases of 10 cents.

We are nothing more than a bunch of small time wannabe rich punters. LOL

Jock, if that really happened, then lucky you, I love telling people when my portfolio runs up 30.000 in a day but not when its down that figure.

The smart investors dont bother with Hot Copper..........Sorry to those I have offended, its my opinion

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.32K 3.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3326849 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11732004 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.