BGF ballarat goldfields nl

re: smoke and mirrors operation watch out

1. 1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Budd I don't think it is safe to enter yet. What have they got?.......pie in the sky resources proved to be pie in the sky by not being able to produce, and a bunch of brand-new scr*p iron they paid $30 million for and called it a plant. Now worth about AUD5 million.

Yes insiders were getting out and I recall way back maybe 6-8months ago some of the large super funds getting in, and being told Vasco you're wrong on your assements because the large superfunds are getting in and they are not dummies. Well looks like it was the bigger fish exiting and make the Aussie Mums and Dads the patsies.

Best control your own Stock porfolio than give your life savings to some corrupt snotty nosed barely out nappies-wimpy fund manager.

The entire BGF board of amateurs should be sacked, and have their pants sued, for negligence. Come-on....It was frightening the metallurgical tests they used to justify their plant design, no-body there had a clue about real gravity recovery.

Suing the BGF board should be the class action law suit not CDU !!!!!!!

But the warning bells were ringin on this one way way back......Remember when Dennis Clarke (ex Plutonic, Troy resources) joined BGF board about 2 years ago and then quickly departed. Well he is a very smart and reputable chap and helped build two Rolls Royce Aussie Gold companies. When he departed so quickly even in the early stages that said to me watch this pack of jokers.

The safe time to enter will be when and if they completly restructure the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.