SMY sally malay mining limited

I like your cartoon kiss and make better, but I have another...

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I like your cartoon kiss and make better, but I have another proverb.

"When you break the string of trust its hard to get pass the knot again after you rejoin the string"

I agree with the most recent post that SMY are looking for a white knight. The most obvious if that should happen would be LionOre as they have a large JV with Thundelarra and have already spent millions on exploration immediately to the north of Sally Malay Plant. They have released some great intersections.

The talk is they are very very happy with results todate.

The only doubt I have about the LIM marraige with SMY is LIM have their own patented Nickel processing technology known as Activox and they may wish to build their own plant from scratch.

The JV SMY has announced with Platinum Aust is another big if? Can the SMY plant in its present design treat the ore. I seem to remember that Plat Aust had to do a lot of research also on a new processing technique and they also have taken rights over this extraction process. The ore needs special attention.

The East Kimberly is a great new providence and I am sure that in 2006 you will see some interesting new discoveries.

THX at 18 cents in my opnion is a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.