SMY sally malay mining limited

West Aussie,I was wondering how THX would eventually treat their...

1. 3,800 Posts.
    West Aussie,

I was wondering how THX would eventually treat their ore at Copper Knickers if they won the court case. SMY would obviously tell them to stick it where it fits with toll treatment which would leave THX with nowhere to treat their ore for a long time, which is not exactly value creating for THX shareholders.

I wouldnt personally have a clue where the court case will end up but my impression is that THX will have a sour win if that is the outcome. THX would be left waiting for Lionore to find enough dirt in the adjacent territory to justify a standalone operation?

And why would SMY need a white knight? They are producing cash, Sally Malay has a reasonable minelife and the new JV has opened up a new door for the long term (and SMY have done this for nix and little risk it seems). Add to that the Lanfranchi growing cashflow. SMY look to be a now in a healthy position of expanding its horizons...

If anything to me it looks like THX holders need the white night as there doesnt appear to be any cashflow coming for some time. Explorationists are good at burning cash and the future only holds more placements if there is no cashflow on the horizon. It actually might be better for them to lose the case so some Copper Knickers ore can get treated sooner rather later.....

I am only postulating an alternative view, and I dont hold either SMY or THX.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.