SMY sally malay mining limited

Acturtle, your view on the SMY –THX conflict could have come...

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Acturtle, your view on the SMY –THX conflict could have come from the mouth of a SMY Director its that close to their attitude. The dispute really is that if SMY had done a proper feasibility study the ore would be on their plant pad by now. (perhaps)

The real prize is the deep shoot itself which extends out over the boundary into THX- LionOre JV.

Your view that THX need SMY plant to mine Copernicus would have been answered in THX ASX release on Friday that LIM has a major discovery at Keller Creek as well as another 12 top priority targets for 2006. In fact the talk is these targets number over 40 so your theory that THX have to take any deal on SMY’s terms without regard to THX shareholders is totally wrong and will not happen.

Copernicus will remain a 100% for THX and LIM will do a deal.

As far as a white knight for THX they have one.. LionOre who has already a 10% stake in THX and they will be the dominate player in the East Kimberlies. Whether SMY plant is part of this overall plan is a big if.

On the subject of SMY, have you heard any of the talk that has been widely debated amongst the professionals. “ They are saying they doubt SMY can pull 600,000 tons per annum from underground from one decline” What is your view on this?

THX have another top prospect that is now ready from the drill as soon as the wet has finished. This is called “Lamboo”. The EM survey, ground assays etc have earmarked this as a possible stand alone prospect, one I would say that LIM would like to bring into their fold.

So as I said before THX is not dead as some people think and if I had some SMY shares I would be selling some and buying THX to have an each way bet.

There are two distinct differences between SMY and THX. SMY are not tightly controlled now by any of the Directors and as such they are open to a shift in control quiet easily.

THX is tightly controlled by Phil Crabb and LIM and it is widely known that Phil Crabb is well heeled, so he is not going to let THX fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.