RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I agree with the Mudcrab. I think MXC is currently portrayed...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I agree with the Mudcrab. I think MXC is currently portrayed primarily as a CBD cosmetics company.

ANZ Share Investing details MXC company profile as follows:
    'MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd (MXC, formerly Erin Resources Limited) is a medical and cosmetic cannabis company with global operations to supply the legalized markets with cannabis products. The current activities of company include development of non-psychoactive cannabidol (CBD) cosmetic products'.

Sure the market for cosmetics is huge and there is potential for well resourced, cosmetics-focused companies to be highly profitable in that sector, but MXC is not focused on cosmetics, it's effectively a side venture to generate some revenue while they develop their main business in research and production of CBD oil and products for therapeutic purposes. Therefore, combined with the fact that they are a new company and in their infancy within the cosmetics industry, MXC are not considered as a serious brand or competitor to the cosmetics juggernauts. I also think that the cosmetics business label detracts from their real business focus and therefore MXC is not considered as a serious contender in the therapeutic CBD space, in comparison to companies such as CAN, ZLD & CPH. MXC need to lift their PR game to better communicate their business focus and strengths to the market. They could start by improving their website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $616 2.053K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16444 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 4947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.