RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I agree but I think there is a lot of scepticism regarding this...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I agree but I think there is a lot of scepticism regarding this stock from previous 'smoke and mirror' announcements and lack of transparency (ie Cali deal, oz license application).

Despite this it seems in recent months the company has realised the only way to get sustained share growth is from hard work and smart strategic decisions. RMIT is a brilliant strategic move. It saves massive capital outlay on setting up a new secure facility, it provides credibility of results and fast tracks oz license approval process (albeit a long over due process to get there). The share price won't budge significantly until investors are confident revenue is here or very close (gmp certification).

Those of us in for the long haul will feel frustrations when things are slow or the share price is stagnant but this company is positioned very differently to other Ozzie pot stocks. I for one am very pleased about this. I can see contracts with European companies for cbd extraction earning mxc significant financial returns well before any locally based pot companies are making any let alone significant revenues locally. Make know mistake if / when that happens this stock will be re-rated significantly and you better hope your hand is in the cookie jar when that happens.

Knowing the Australian government we may well all look back in 12-24 months and go 'thank god I didn't put my eggs in the Australian cannabis basket!' Having said that I hope they all do well and that the legistalive process if seemless and this industry booms asap. Human lives are too important ($$$ aside) to help those with illnesses currently struggling for hope.

GLTA but I'm confident I backed the right horse in this cannabis cup (however please excuse the odd tantrum).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.