RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I like your optimism Mudcrab. I was beginning to lose faith in...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I like your optimism Mudcrab. I was beginning to lose faith in this company with all their rhetoric, misleading announcements and unnecessary trading halts.

I see this latest announcement as positive yet grounded without trying to project the hype as has often been the case in the past. It looks like MXC has made a good strategic alliance with RMIT and a plan to realise the benefits therein on several fronts.

True to form though the share price was unable to rally on such promising news. I should be grateful it didn't drop as is normally the case whenever MXC releases so-called positive news. I guess the market has a reasonable BS filter and it can see past the 'smoke and mirrors' as you put it.

Granting of an Australian cultivation licence will definitely be a major positive outcome for MXC, though as I read it, this licence is only applicable to cultivate MC under the umbrella agreement with RMIT. It is certainly a positive but as I understand it, this doesn't cover commercial cultivation for future production of their products...?

Anyhow, this alliance combined with the prospect of GMP certification in the near future should bode well for the company. I'm also encouraged by their undertaking to establish a world first library of cannabis medicine, and their target area of research in melanoma treatments which appears to have been neglected so far. Positive outcomes on these initiatives could lead to major IP benefits!

This latest announcement was never going to set the world on fire as encouraging as it is, but it gives me hope (when hope was waning) that MXC are doing the right things to achieve their stated goals, hopefully to the major benefit of humanity and investors.
    Last edited by superposition: 23/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.