RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

You are right mate, I haven't made a comment for a while, but...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    You are right mate, I haven't made a comment for a while, but this stock is definitely a pump and dump stock. The supposed Derma Range is all smoke and mirrors; so much so that the company does not even advertise it. To think an ex- Revlon executive is on the Board. One has to wonder what he is doing besides sitting on his hands. As for the clinical trials, well anyone who understands research knows they take years. The results from the recently concluded clinical trials have not been released. Is anyone really surprised? The Australian growing license application? Nothing happening on that front either, or we would be the first to know, especially with a company that trolls around desperate to release even trivial tit bits of irrelevant information - look at the past few pathetic trading halts.

Therefore, my own plan is bail out on the next pump and dump just to recoup my capital. Given the company also needs another 20 million dollars to become fully commercially viable - one has to think there are many more capital raising in the pipeline and a flood gate of future dilution. Not to mention that the Liberal Government has no fast track policy to introduce legislative changes that will change the prescribing habits of rank and file General Practitioners throughout the country. What a disappointment, just smoke and mirrors and a little storm in a tiny teacup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $7.701K 25.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16444 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.