RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

The cream / cosmetics side is unrelated to gmp certification....

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    The cream / cosmetics side is unrelated to gmp certification. I'm not sure why sales have been so bad I think the company has too many balls in the air. Being great at 1 thing in this emerging and massive market is better than having your hand in several pies but only being average at all of them. To me the creams are either not good or they have the wrong sales people (or both). I'd be happier if they sold off this side of the business and became focussed on cbd extraction (highest yield) and became one of the best in the world at this. With this and research (rmit etc) for cures they can streamline operations, focus on the management strengths and I believe accelerate their growth and income far quicker.

Saying you handle all aspects of MC from growing to retail sounds great but it brings enormous management issues and distractions. The frustration for us shareholders is that the company has so much opportunity right at their fingertips but they don't know which ball to juggle at the right time because there is a clear lack of focus IMO. Oz license is a classic example when they talked about applying in 2016 and still we have no license whilst other companies that are focussed have and are doing well. I'd love to see them focus on being the world leader in cbd extraction (high margin income) and research (their passion and enormous income potential for positive strains). It would also utilise the strength of our key directors....seems obvious!

They need to call me I'll donate 2 weeks of time for free to get the management and focus on track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.