RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Cosmetic industry is a very competitive one. The company can...

1. 4,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Cosmetic industry is a very competitive one. The company can have a good product and persons may never know or even hear about it, simply because there is so much advertising hype....people don't know what to believe....and switch off when ads are sent. Perhaps giving away freebies is the best way to get word of mouth advertising (the cheapest in the long run..in my opinion) which, in my opinion, is the 'strongest' advertising there is , but still very expensive.
    MXC may take years to get really well established. It will not happen quickly. (unfortunately)

I think that they should get persons to give the stuff away who have used it themselves. That sort of staff would be cheaper and the knowledge base would be personalized. (Just an idea of mine) At present the company that is supposed to buy the ingredients for the cosmetics can only do so by buying high priced product from OTHER companies (via MXC??) and will not contribute much $ until the product is produced by MXC themselves.
    Plant harvesting ( i am told ) will not occur until September.

Meanwhile the SP languishes and will continue to do so with a company that does not post announcements on a regular basis, and omits information. Does anyone remember that the California sales was announced as being defunct? Was it hidden away in non noticeable backwaters. That project is completely finished, and will not be reactivated unless legal rules are changed....and they won't be. California is progressive, but they do have medical rules in place, and MXC's product has to much THC (I think) and has never had FDA approval....so 'dead in the water' distribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.