SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re: speeding ticket sasa,bart17..you are correct....however I...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    re: speeding ticket sasa,bart17..you are correct....however I still don't go for this theroy by some posters,TB is keeping things close to his chest in his reporting structure(bland,as you put it).I hope im wrong,time will tell.

GiddyYup thanks for the +....yes,posts are here for amusement,information,research and foremost,different points of view.

And many of my posts should be read this way,however some of my posts are serious,and I do have a real concerns,we as shareholders will never see the true return on our investment,if we have these continual delays,time frames not met etc.And yes,it does reflect on management.

GiddyYup:if your theory pans out,on the reason for the K8's,then what would be the TO price.You will come up with around the same figure I do 30c,give or take.

But we still have shareholders talking $1.00....???.

All imo....imho......So we wait....Hell,if the next announcement doesn't have the word oil or flow rates in the first paragraph I jumping on a plane with my spade to start digging myself.

Yes I am a shareholder of SXY,and have been in and out of this stock since the year dot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.