MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

re: spot ni to run to next leg

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Bought back into the story this morning. Had been briefly in in May but got out even, as I was overcommitted and into ML buffer (should have sold the HDR dog instead).

Been picking through the Ni stocks, and have to agree that MCR is both good value and probably the very best leverage to the pon (Auz on a par if they are very lucky). I also bought a slightly bigger parcel of AGM.

The MCR story is pretty well known, we know Moore delivers through the cycle. Even if he hasn't got the lowest cash costs, he's been able to scra pe a profit even in lean times. I however don't expect a 5 or 10 bagger from MCR (that would be a bonus), just high confidence of some good returns.

AGM in contrast looked like a very sound but little known story, more for the bottom drawer (and hopefully a ten bagger). Couldn't find any third party info on it, but couldn't find any great area to worry, except perhaps delays. Any opinions?

Love IGO, but too expensive for me now, and already fully weighted to prudent levels.

I am certainly a nickel bull, and although I prefer to buy lower down in the cash cost quartiles than MCR, exception made as MCR looks such a bargain if pon holds up. Regret not having held at 80 cps.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.