STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

re sprott and todays roller coaster, page-3

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Loser
    Etrade, I would not say they would be a reliable source of shareholder register info. Sprott had over 19% and according to Lorry, "their major shareholder offered 500mill." I read the interview on Highgrade, so why sell now when mkt cap under 100m?
    The important thing is that major holders have to notify any change of holding bit like directors. I have not seen any on ASX. You say that why buy 2 potash companies, well Sprott have investment in FED, AAA and STB so they clearly believe in the potash story and are happy to hold a stable of potash companies.
    I am basing these comments on ASX announcements and not Etrade, bit like researching Liam Cornelius holding and his take up of options early to the tune all in of just under $2mill.
    As to your final comment, I am not sure anything is coming soon news wise, they will want to put this rights to bed with the share price where it is, and lets face it you should not be in the stock market if you do not take up with that capital gain.
    As Panda says they are so fundamentally undervalued, any news will come from instos, companies running comparative slide rules over them versus other potash companies. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.