EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: party hat mr kos mr lionheart Dear Party Hat,( is it really...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: party hat mr kos mr lionheart Dear Party Hat,( is it really Kathy ?) Mr Kos and Mr LH.

Now please instead of throwing in a one-liner once a year on this thread, and running away till next Christmas.

Could you please.
    Do or add something constructive or even destructive to this thread.
    Or even, try to "lighten-up" a situation.

Try to help, some people, instead of sitting back and scamming all or any free information that may or could make you a dollar.

And then critizing someone how attempts to help while, in the mean time, you sit back and read, without lifting one finger to help.

Now Mr Koz and Mr Lion Heart, where were the images/photos and information, you were asked to supply and help inform others about EXT, as what I supplies were not suitable for both of you ?

You both poke a finger up at me, for my way of helping or attempting to help ot inform, but when asked to help, you both have supplied bug..er all.

It would appear, instead of the Christmas spirit of love and shareing, some people are just cannot help themselves. Very sad.

Please have a wonderful Christmas, all three of you happy people.

And in conclusion, this Event has become rather all too much work for almost zero gain, for me, and from here, its over to you, you three good people.

I trust I can read and look at your information and suitable images in the future ?

You can start 'right now', please.

Tell me when the conversion of 10 to 1 will take place.
    I now know, so lets see if you can come up with the same answers I have, then I beleive my imformation could or maybe correct.

Please don't burn your fingers on answering me, with an attack, as the there will be no reply.

Love and trust you enjoy Christmas as much as I do.
    That includes you kathy.
    Barry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.