TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

re: still light at the end of the tunnel, page-3

1. 43 Posts.
    re: still light at the end of the tunnel Klaas, I respect your opinion and share your pain with missed resource opportunities.
    However, even if this was the last and only stock on earth, how can I reward some of the directors and execs etc with this track record.
    1. SP hasn't moved in 2 years - I'm not counting the spikes in between
    2. Newsletters that tell me a little bit about nothing. I would accept the fact something big is being built if some meaningful news actually came out. I shouldn't have to chase the company for information.

and my 2 biggest issues:
    3. Company reps that never respond to correspondance - yes i'm talking to you Falconer
    4. Living off the hope that the tooth fairy is going to come in and start buying up

Even if I had 9 resource 3 baggers alongside TZ, it still doesn't excuse these guys.
    Unless the tooth fairy snatches my proxy form when i'm sleeping, I'm voting NO (1-4). I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Get guys in that can do the job and/or get rid of these guys. This is bullsh1t.
    If I had this sort of track record personally, you could be sure i'd be out of a job.

Its time to put up TZ .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.