SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

re. still wondering, page-2

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    the best part about buying into a safe stock that has been battered and bruised, is that there is only one way - up.

With the amount of negative news that has been published regarding this stock, and with such a massive dividend payment being offered to the public, the executives have cleverly captured the attention of a whole new lot of investors.

any investor worth their weight would have surely researched the history and information made available, and it doesnt take too long to see that this stock has intrinsic value beyond the current SP.

There aint much that could possibly go wrong with this stock, and if so, it is priced in anyhow. However, the upside, whether it be the announcement of coming divi's, business on track with aspen, takeover potential, etc, will surely bring a massive swing upward.

the true value of this stock is still an unknown, however that is where the we investors find returns, in buying when there is unknown, and selling on the known.

what you must ask yourself is; do i see this company as trading insolvent? or do i see this stock as trading profitably? the answer you find determines where this stock may be in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.