SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

I feel the same, bbj- like what is going on? It's funny- if...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    I feel the same, bbj- like what is going on? It's funny- if non-holders looked at these threads, looked at the SP, and looked at market depth of SIP:

http://cb.iguana2.com/netwealth2/depth/sip

... they would think we were delusional about how well it is going. Holders know, though, that nearly 10m shares were bought today, costing $3.7m, in this company that barely has any institutional funds in it (if any), and only "value" funds as major shareholders. We know that the buying is all mostly done off-screen, so it doesn't matter how market depth looks in buy/sell, because the sell columns are just chomped on and disappear.

Every day looks the same- some kid apprentice broker, maybe, being ordered to just buy SIP all day- I wonder who it is for? When 38c started beingh nibbled on today, I got that familiar feeling about SIP: if a well-heeled buyer is willing to pay 38c for SIP, then I have no intention of selling at that price. These rich buyers know something I don't, and the SIP story didn't end with the dividend, as I thought it would- it's ongoing. As long as thatbuyer is buying all day, I am very happy.

efed, dividends are certainly spoken of- ie in the AFR- they were mentioned as 14% there, but that was when people thought the SP would land at 28c, I think. At 37c currently, I am not sure what a dividend could be- maybe someone is better at maths and can have a go at that ratio for me.

I have noticed that as the trading heats up, sellers seem to be pulling back a bit- very good, and suggestive of a much less desperate overhang demographic. As the trading is so smooth- smoother than I've seen on any share in the ASX, I'm also desirous of keeping, just to see what pans out.

Cheers holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.