SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Re: SYT General, page-405

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    freekid

it was my experience here that convinced me that Freeway will be a winner. Going to the corner store every day to buy a top-up card for data was such a pain in the arse, not to mention incredibly expensive for the locals (and I was even feeling the pinch too). To this day my family here ration their data considerably.

It didn't take me much to realize that Syntonic was the solution, worldwide! Coupled with the quality of the tech and the management, making an investment decision was easy, especially at .017!

As for the state of the power poles, I even saw one guy in the middle of Saigon had made his own connection on a street corner so he could run his small business. Ingenious bunch. You should see what they do with old motor cycle tubes.

Vietnam has had great economical growth since they opened the economy to foreign investment and general capitalism etc, which exposed its own communism for the disaster it was. (the only thing free here is a batten in the head from the cops if they take a disliking to you). We don't hear much about it in the west, but let me tell you that the middle class is becoming as prosperous as can be, even if they are still as poor as toast comparatively speaking. The poor of course are still very poor.

When sponsored data arrives here, it will go off like a bombshell, and they are all experienced at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.