SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Re: SYT General, page-443

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Following from CC's post on the Cisco white paper, my focus turned back to the reference of the words "free","ad-supported" and "available on any network" for Verizon's go90 OTT service. Add Syntonic and it enables Verizon to offer a subscription free, ad-supported TV service on any network DATA FREE.

Yes there are numerous OTT services already on offer. The majority are focused on offering free data to existing clients that are on qualifying plans or a subscription based service such as Direct TV.

Correct if me I am wrong, Syntonic is the only platform that can help content providers achieve the holy grail of replicating your standard household TV service which is subscription free, data free, over any mobile network and paid by the advertisers. This is our competitive advantage.

Hopefully we will be the PayWave of the OTT sector. Create the platform, provide the billing solution (between contents providers and advertisers) and take a clip of the ticket. $$$$$$$$

ANY NETWORK
    ANY LOCATION
    ANY DEVICE
    SUBSCRIPTION FREE
    DATA FREE

I acknowledge that there will also be a big focus on subscription based services.

Ps. The chart looks a treat. The share price bounced off the bottom of the trend channel on good volume. First target is north of the old high in September.

Good luck to all.

Giddy up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.