SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

When I looked at SYT I saw the Freeway app as the cream to the...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    When I looked at SYT I saw the Freeway app as the cream to the businesses real focus, the white labeling or billing system and the caliber of the SYT team, was more why my investment was made. I read some of TATA's research into sponsored data (white labeled billing platform) and the new revenue they could make with offers to their customers (yellow pages) once implemented DYOR. I see it like pushing a hire car over a hill from just off the crest there is a lot of effort to get it to the top of the hill (building and selling the idea) at the top of the hill still have to work (implementation of the platform into the telco) pushing it over the crest the Telco takes the wheel (Telco covers advertising costs ect) SYT the mechanic, servicing at a cost and charging rental (licensing) and milage (a share in sponsored data used used by the telcos customer?). What I find the most confusing, there are so many possibilities for income streams to focus on and makes it hard to follow with out concrete ann's. The net neutrality issue in the US I believe if anything is done it will be watered down, standing in front of progress will have the politicians take a safe position. Is there any risk to my investment yes, what is the return if I am right, the mind boggles. Have SYT the right people managing my investment, I am impressed to say the least. Is the business model able to adapt to the changing demands and is management smart enough to see the potential and change step if things change, also a yes in my opinion. Would I invest say $20,000 in a business with this potential, that I need not do any other physical work or add extra moneys unless I wanted to. Also yes. And the business land grab has grown from my first investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.