CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

re: talk about absolute joke that you are not on b, page-6

1. 2,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    re: great day for cvi ............. Its not rocket science - rising volume and price on both markets gave a clear buy signal two weeks ago. I love the whiners, bet I get a chance to fill them in at 40c!!!

CVI has turned from being a speculation into a serious asset play. These Angolan oil fields are good. They used to produce 30000pdb in the 1980's before being shut in by the war. A workover and a frac stimulus and they will produce again, as the Angolan oilfields were not depleted by excess wells (none were able to be drilled onshore for thirty years!) like Nigeria or the like. If CVI gets them, the stock is worth a dollar. I saw the same risk reward ratio on Hardman two years ago and didnt do anything about it. Not making that mistake twice.

The uranium is an interesting by play that could also have some legs. The copper staining on that rock in the recent photos was obviously high grade malachite/massive chalcocite. If it is an IOCG system then the obvious comparison is Olympic Dam/Prominent Hill. It could be a whopper, and only drilling and time will tell. Till then it will be a nice add on to the oil play emerging here.

There are very few companies operating in this part of the world where the geology is known for being extraordinary and the only reason it was not developed was political risk, which changed enormously three years ago. If Congo plays can have a billion dollar cap (First Quantum/Tenke Mining) then Cityview can certainly move multiples on good results from an Angolan one, and it is only a matter of time before the big boys start playing here.

Looking forward to some serious action in weeks to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.