SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

jbmurc, I bet you your one of those people who jumped on the...

1. 830 Posts.
    jbmurc, I bet you your one of those people who jumped on the band wagon at school and bullied people to make yourself fell better and part of the 'cool' crowd.

"Yes I'll also be very happy ....happy I sold out @ 5.8c"

seriously, only a (insert expletive here) comes on a public board where there are holders of that company and says that. Your pretty much wishing these numbers to see people lose out and show that "you were right" and big note yourself.

mate it ain a dream it is fact, not so much about defender 100BOPD will be average and will maybe get our drilling costs back if there ain't much decline, but for SOAII if you think those numbers aren't crash hot lucky you did sell out, O&G ain't the best place for ya......for one it's a vertical conventional well that will have minimal decline 50-80BOPD is a great result, secondly there are another 20+ targets in this one zone with another 24 zones to explore, pretty much all of these at shallower depths.

If the market doesn't look at these favorable straight away it will have to once there are 5-10 of them producing at a measly 50BOPD.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.