LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

That's how it looks on paper, yes. It won't be a...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    That's how it looks on paper, yes. It won't be a straight-forward path getting there, consolidations/CRs/Dilutions/JVs are all a factor. Still probably one of the best investments out there, which will hopefully be de-risked even when initial plant is in operation, producing about $40M a year. Probably the biggest spanner in the works, is the size of LIT's holding in LPD.. which has been much discussed already.

The good news is LPD beats the majors to the initial punch and will be in full swing in 4 years time or so. LPD has a couple of revenue streams, producing themselves, and licensing the technology and plant build info to potential clients that have Lithium mica in their pegmatite deposits. The licensing is a smaller revenue stream, but involves no risk and little effort on LPD's part to implement once things are in place. The production from Lepidolite and securing the ore supply is key for LPD, it's useless to anyone else really as LPD have the best technology in the market in this space.

There is good reason LIT wanted to try and get their paws on it.

I have some faith in LPD's management team and their integrity, and their willingness to make this happen, their wider strategy is excellent. I hope to be in a position to move more funds across when it really starts moving in terms of market cap growth.

You got to give this thing at least a couple years to really get rolling, but you don't want to be late... years go by pretty fast, as after all, they are just 12 months each.
    Last edited by shades2: 09/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.08K 4.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 192320952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 102544696 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.