LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I've been off the radar for the past few weeks. Wow, things can...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    I've been off the radar for the past few weeks. Wow, things can move quickly in this sector.

While I've just recently built up nice positions in both KDR at $0.48 and PLS at $0.38, with GXY being next on the shopping list. Prior to to the Chinese announcement, bringing on a nice little run earlier than I expected.

I missed the GXY train, but I do believe the more solid plays, still have some room to the upside.

But now I'm back looking for real value, and a small top up of LPD on Thursday, was too hard to refuse.

I digress, LPD is by far my major holding and while it is easy to feel the frustration stemming from continual SP pressure on her, while others are running. It's important to maintain perspective.

The big guys will lead the way for the little guys. The little guys, lucky enough to make it that is. The big guys running hard is good news for us.

Investors will make money, feel invigorated by the renewed interest in Lithium and look for the next punt.

It won't be long before LPD is armed with a bankable DFS, with possible agreements being announced in tow. A serious re-rating, may not be far away.

The writing is on the wall and I hypothesise, the love triangle.

LPD = LMax tech
    GXY = "Problematic" Mica supply.
    Mitsubishi = Deep pockets and motivation for digging deep into them.

@surfarosa welcome aboard and I commend your decision to follow Bacchus. Risk/reward, well LPD is hard to ignore.

Should that little love triangle play out before years end, where could our MC be??

For ST/MT, very real 5+ bagger potential. LPD is certainly worth a punt.

AIMO take it with a pinch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.08K 4.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 192320952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 102544696 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.