LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Thanks, good to hear from someone with real money in the game....

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks, good to hear from someone with real money in the game.

You've done well on some of those. I was a very early person on GXY myself. There is certainly more growth potential there and it's de-risked, major growth days are in the past. I was not an experienced investor/trader at all at the time...

LPD is going to take a little while to get rolling, not too long however. Management as I stated I regard as trustworthy, with just LIT's holding being an issue. They could do all the hard work, and make AG rich really, I think I know AG's game plan there.

ARL is a good one you might still consider, it's Cobalt, but still necessary for the next 5 years or so in quantity, and ARL covers a number of things, zinc, gold, some copper etc. ARL management have performed well, and appear trustworthy. Maybe a 4x maybe as high as 10x, or somewhere in the middle, but a drilled, proven resource, with a smaller peer company CLQ doing very well indeed in the past year or two.

Bacchus is someone to watch, he's involved in a few companies as we know, and could be building a much more over-arching strategy.

BlackRock are investing actively in the energy metals sector also, Lithium and probably Cobalt soon... To give some perspective, they have 5.7 Trillion USD of assets under management with $220B total assets, and appear to be on-board with the concept of the coming EV and automation revolution, for want of a better word. In some ways it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy with investment companies like that, involved.

Wish everyone here good luck with their investing/trading. LPD has something very unique, and with that, can come the reward.
    Last edited by shades2: 17/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.