VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

re: the question was. LOL ummm LOLok sooooo........

1. 286 Posts.
    re: the question was. LOL

ummm

LOL

ok sooooo.....

Why not Award the Shareholders??

Well the reward for us is,

1 - Participation

2 - Belief

3 - Patience

4 - Success hopefully Oil & Gas.

5 - The good money AWARD for all.

1 - Participation is a reward??? what is this? a game of dodgeball? Last time i got a "participation" reward i came fourth in a race at primary school. And we all no there is no olympic medal for fourth. Its the "better luck next time award".

2 - Belief? how the hell is belief a reward? Excuse the pun. Belief is for suckers, like us.

3 - Patience, well we certainly have had a heap of that havent we. Thank god thats a reward and we have so much of it, i'll ask my landlord if she accepts patience instead of cash when shes banging on my front door next time.

"Yo lady, relax i havent got any money but you can take some of my patience and waltz on back to your couch and just hang for a bit. Being patient"

4 - Success, well you can count that as a reward however its a reward we havent recieved yet as this company isnt a roaring success and if you beleive any different. Log into your comsec account hit chart, 1 year view and theres the answer to all your counter arguments.

5 - now here i do beleive you mean Reward and not Award unless of course you are referring to the AWARD we seem to be given this lot called Alto. An award for being mates with the AM. Id like some kind of reward, infact reward for me would be an actual specific update on FP2.

"We are trying to interpret the 3d siesmic still" 6 months after abandoning the well just isnt cutting it anymore. I could have left the data with a bunch of kinder kids and by now they would have setup a drill and started pluggin the bastard or handed it back to me and said dont bother.

its not rocket science.

I know i said id call Nathan, and i will. Im heading off to Portugal for the weekend ( i love living in Europe, just so i can make statements like that) however i'll try and fit in a call its just a bit hard timing it in the 60 minute window where the timezones overlap conveniently.

And yes, i know this was part of the agreement but why didnt they just do it all in one go. Whats the point of spending $37k to raise $50k?? why not spend the one fee and raise it all at once? what a waste of cash. Thats going to be my first question to Nathan.

Cheers

Why cant we be SSN, or PEN, or CCC, or AVB?

lol, trust my luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.