RDM 5.08% 14.0¢ red metal limited

Given some of the sentiment expressed in other threads, I think...

1. 40 Posts.
    Given some of the sentiment expressed in other threads, I think it is time to change the focus and look at what is a reasonable expectation of success for Maronan.

Whilst Tier 1 expectations have the adrenalin inducing quality of 'Poseidon' in 1969, it is probably more realistic to think Tier 2 and what it will take to see this level of ambition realised. The pending Assay result and results from shallower drilling are the ones that should be framing the expectation, as these and further shallow drilling are what might prove it to be economically viable.

The model being pursued is indeed exciting with potential for Tier 1 and 2, however it is perhaps because of the discussion of 'Cannington' style deep vent core etc, that is in fact acting as a barrier to entry for many investors rather than an incentive. It is just too hard to believe that it might be there and as a consequence too risky an investment. Hence the low volumes and 15-20 c trading range. When the reality might be a very achievable Tier 2, 6-10 MT Maronan. Still a fantastic discovery and would transform the company and SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.008(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $41.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $14.46K 102.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111238 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.