OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Maybe this is a clue from the annual report Ground conditions in...

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 830
    Maybe this is a clue from the annual report

Ground conditions in the northern part of the mine (in which the exploration decline commenced in 2014) are significantly better where the alteration surrounding the mineralised vein set is much thinner than in the Southern areas of the mine. Conversely in the Southern portion of the mine where alteration around the vein set is currently thicker, ground conditions necessitate a slightly lower rate of advance and additional ground support technologies.

At the commencement of mine development, the initial mine plan encompassed only the Central and Southern portions of the mine. All initial stoping activities will occur from the Central levels of the mine while development in the southern and northern levels is ongoing. The Southern portion of the mine is interpreted to contain thicker and generally richer areas of mineralisation; however the associated thicker alteration zones and extensive abandoned artisanal workings make development slower in this portion of the mine.

And the recent statement that the northern stopes are mid or low grade

Perhaps with the customs hold up they developed the northern section because it was easier and cheaper only to find it is low grade and now they short of high grade ore?

Back to the southern end ?
    I will hang in there until I've seen a proper quarter of full scale production

Again
    They have indicated this will be last quarter this year at earliest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.