re: thread suspended (free speech)

1. 1,364 Posts.
    On the 13 September 2012 another diccusion thread was suspended by Hotcopper on the threat of legal action by another MD to stop the hard questions being asked, concerning shareholder investments in such companies.

This extreme abuse of power by these MD's,using Shareholder money,to employ solicitors to close down Public Dicussion Forums must be stopped.

In this latest case,I had received an email from the MD only days earlier infering no such action would be taken,and he welcomed "legimate critical comments" on Hotcopper......On the 14th September this company released an ASX announcement,which I believe,the MD would of taken a flood of criticism from shareholders.This is now not possible,due to dicussion being suspended.

Do these Directors,Boards,now really believe they can do as they please with shareholders money,and are now totally unaccountable to shareholders.

No ASX announcement has been released by this company explaining the use of shareholders money to engage solicitors in this action,and I would suggest to all holders of this stock,to write to the Chairman,either yourself or using your legal representative,and ask the questions over your investments.

This abuse of power,has to be stopped

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.