PYC 0.00% 14.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

re:tides oligonucleotide & peptide therapeutic, page-27

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Biotech - Richard is excellent to talk to - has a commercial and scientific vocabulary and I haven't found him unrealistic in his expectations of what can be achieved but there is a solid tinge of excitement when he speaks about their tech.

I suspect you would be able to understand much more of what he says than I do - my confidence to build a stake in this cme from my usual channels ie I take notes and run it by a couple of people I trust that understand this stuff better than I do. They tend to agree that this is an option on something with industry changing potential - but of course options can expire worthless.

I also had a couple of good conversations with the Hockings advisor - that was far more about the commercial aspects of the technology and the strategy around cash flow and value creation. This person works for one of the most successful global consulting firms, is a doctor and has a postgrad law qualification so pretty well qualified to help me understand.

This one is a sleeper - dirt cheap valuation that could have been tripled if Jannsen committed but they didn't so now I wait. There could be a takeover in a week, another deal announced in a month or a CR in a year!

Bent88 - thanks for your comment and for the thumbs up! I notice I do have a couple of anti followers who seem to do that to me - it doesn't bother me but I tend to not post offensive stuff (but often with a glass is full/full bias) so I don't know why they bother with the thumbs down. I suspect some people think I am talking the stock up and I have no doubt that some have taken actions that lost money after reading one of my posts - eventually they will realise that it was their action that lost them money not my posts - I learnt this lesson after about 5-10 years on HC and now I blame only myself for my decisions. PYC is a perfect example - I kept buying after the CR and drank my own Kool-aid. All my decision.

Anyway - I have waffled a bit here - let's remove the power of the thumbs downer and not give them a thumbs up to start with on this post - they can't take it below zero!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $676.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $687.7K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87494 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2187900 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.