SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re:time for tb to step aside

1. 1,364 Posts.
    I refer everyone to "Chand" post of 19/6/2012 1316hrs +107.

No need to scroll,just enter Chand in the search window.

Samson Oil and Gas Ltd (SSN,SSNO) is now in our hands,(the small,the medium,the mum and dad investor,shareholder).

There are no major institutional investors holding shares above 5%,that can influence the outcome on what we decide to do.This is our company.

So we can either accept what has occurred over the last 18 months or so,(the status quo),or we can change it.Its that simple.

Don't be fulled by some posters,things aren't that bad.We are sitting at 6c.It is bad....and it can get a lot worst.
    We are only 2.5c off break even with options.

This does not need to go to a vote.......we stopped the LTIP through hotcopper.Let see if we can do it again.

All shareholders that support the removal of TB,within 45 days of Chand post,(if things have not improved within that 45 days as per Chand post),give this post a thumbs up,those that don't,a thumbs down....A week should give a fair indication of the true feeling for a change,say till Wednesday 27 June.

My personal feeling is,TB has had enough time.However,we are no here to persecute anyone,so 45 days should give TB time to change,for the better of all SSN holders.

I will submit the result to DR Victor Redenno,Chairman of Samson Oil and Gas Ltd.It can be up to him and the board to decide what they wish to do with information.

I have gone through hotcopper rules,and it does not appear this post is in violation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.