GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

I said this a while back. Be thankful in some way you are locked...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I said this a while back. Be thankful in some way you are locked out of trading if you arnt heavily exposed-
    I Would get out if i was YES- but i never put much into sub 1c as it almost always ends up badly- here we are!
    Anyway..... We have a Well with deeper prospects maybe. We have the other we picked up so maybe this ok or not- it just keeps dragging on endlessly with full lockout and asx ect dont seem to be in a rush to release. They investigation something serious we dont know about? but will find out in due course.
    All will be revealed somehow one way or another and your money is locked up in say a "term deposit" you dont want to touch. Think of it like that. Except that you may not see your money again. hmm

My F said AUG/SEP AGM and "luck" some news- that is gone now. I was 50/50 before but frankly i now cannot be dissapointed as in my mind this is written off and i have less that 5K so not effect me.
    Anything now is a happy bonus and IF he is really trying , then we have to just wait, otherwise the Well and all else has failed and the outlook is really gloomy now as all the hints have been there since feb/march when failed well data came in then all news fell away. We had all the info we needed, but the stops came on pretty quick. Now we ride this to where it goes- perhaps Mr F dosent know either but......

At least we get some to learn another of the SM's lesson here but this one isnt much different from decades i seen before just the double lockout is a little more interesting. we shall see, but go and concentrate on what you CAN do with other shares. This one is a frozen axle in -50 deg siberia-
    Your not going anywhere!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.