GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Re; Time for this to trade again., page-54

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    This from XST forum ??

i have no idea about raven

if you look at the Raven thread on hotcopper you can see massive disparaging and daily defamatory remarks about the director, many are peeved also that the website doesnt work nor does email to the director work. so shareholders have not much luck in communicating with the company it seems..

my understandings, and they are only from reading the hotcopper posts, is that the company has not been trading for some considerable time, and the last announcement i saw stated there would be an announcement on an EGM by the end of august i believe..

i think from reading one post that the director needs to explain a loan or scheme the company had in place??? something that needs to cleared up with the ASX or ASIC...

one thing is for sure, if raven needed capital through apporval from the shareholders to pay for dempsey, lets say via an EGM, there is no possibility of that happening now time wise.. so any payment to xstate now must come directly from the company itself before the cut off date 31st october..

i think of the other thread i saw someone post his phone number, perhaps call it and discuss the situation if you are a shareholder there?

my assumption on Raven is that it is in the process of bidding on substantial projects in california, then bringing that to the market in one package and commence trading the company.. and its delays are possibly from taking on that challenge.. its certainly not going to schedule by all accounts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.