BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

re: tin project drilling update!, page-7

1. 522 Posts.
    re: tin project drilling update! Hi all

A good week of announcements, I am a happy holder...hate the SP but at least we know that the team at RAU are progreessing matters at full tilt.

The Tin one is fascinating...I know I have mentioned this before, but I am a big fan of the resource prospects of Bolivia...I am intmately involved with people from down that way. Bolivia has a bundle of Tin something really strong may emerge from RAUs work in Bolivia, parrticlularly through their good corporate citizenship...it seems there is far more in the Amayapampa area than just a modest gold deposit. I can't wait fro more news on this project.

Tin in FNQ is equally compelling...I guess I am asking for a repeat of previous info Sentia - but do you recall some prodcution numbers that have currecy for the FNQ Tin? Just what might we get out of this...my back of enveloe thinking is some A$20mn pa gross...cost of production should not be too onerous...the capital cost should not be too high either...

Then Gold in Bolivia bext I guess...the metalurgy work is the next cricial news, can we get it out effectively? That will set the Feasibilty Study in place...production by 2010? 100,000 ounces pa at say a gross of A$600 per ounce, has a nice ring to it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.