lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Dear Zz,

I totally agree,
    100% with thee.

But one must ask why?
    What was once......

A beautufil thing,
    MUST DIE!!!!!

As a previous poster suggested, 'Why indeed?', when they suggested Helen Coonan should 'read-the-last-line-in-your-last-post'.

And why wouldn't that be a reasonable expectation to have?

After all, hasn't Honest John shown (and then said on National Television-not once-but three times now) that he has his 'finger-on-the-pulse-of-the-heartbeat-of-the Australian-people. Just look at the figures, the numbers proove that!'.

Is not that NOT Honest John's Mantra?

True?

or

False?

Mate?

Or not?

It is a YES or NO question I do declare.

One Little Rodent Boy John Howard finds AWFULLY DIFFICULT TO ANSWER.

FULL STOP.

END OF STORY.

And, why do I wish, or, more to the point, why do I hope (while knowing otherwise) that Senator Helen Coonan, Sentator Stephen Fielding (of FAMILY FIRST-haahaa-now that IS A JOKE), the purse-lipped, smugg-a-luggs Costello Clown, Rodent-Man Honest John Howard, Kim Beasley, Mark Latham, Bob Hawke, John Singleton, James Packer, Eddie 'Look-at-me-Kimmy' MacGuire and ALL of their political persuasion and ILK are members of WWW.HOTCOPPER.COM.AU and ARE ALL PRIVVY TO BE READING WHAT US MERE simple people WOULD LIKE TO see HAPPEN with OUR COUNTRIES resources and wealth (it is ours too-we as shareholders in the BIGGEST AND GREATEST AUSTRALIAN RESOURCE-AUSTRALIA AND AUSTRALIANS and its people and places) and according to THEM, they DO have there FINGERS ON THE PULSE nad HEARTBEATS of AUSTRALIA and AUSTRALIANS.

Well, I have been saying it for 33 long-hard-painful-sufferable and so much-enjoyable years, I can finally now happily admit and saay to ALL AUSTRALIANS, I have had a gutful of this hypocracy.

I realise, understand and know that, 'it has always been the same, and, 'that is just the way it is', I know this, and that IS FINE.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO EAT and it is best to be happy while you are eating and digesting it too.

That is why I have recently voted myself off the island for the last time.

John Howard has finally, and single-handedly (that included his lemmings) beaten the absolute ;living daylights' out of me.

He is too big a man for the likes of me to handle.

Too awesome a power, or mantle, for common folk such as I to ever to hope to destroy-ruin-destruct.

Lucky for Country Boy Johnny that I am indeed a pacifist - a gentle man.

How lucky the weed is...........

I suppose we shall never know.

I would not lower myself to allow a meeting with vermin - such as John Howard - Australia's, Australian's, OUR PRIME MINISTER.

YES.

OUR.

OPTIMUS.

NO.1

PRIME.

MINISTER.

OUR LEADER?

WE SHOULD FOLLOW HIM?

I THINK.

YES?

No John.

No.

YOU JOHN.

ARE WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

In any Man's language.

You choose John.

You choose.

Please.

I am finished with the little man named John.

He is not WHAT AUSTRALIA STANDS FOR.

JUST.

IN FACT.

THE OPPOSITE.

FACT.

Harsh words.

Agreeded.

But oh so true.

Yes.

Pain.

It.

Hurts.

Don't it?

Yet to be gifted to AUSTRALIA.

And who you gonna call?????

FEAR-BUSTERS????

No. Don't be SILLY.

Johnny will look after you.

With a little help from his (corporate) friends.

And I am the one who needs (but who has always chosen-never to seek) medication, lol.

Again - Mr. DeBono - I appreciate your thoughts - after ALL, that IS ALL I am here for - your thoughts :)~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.60
Change
-0.025(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $41.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.59 $3.61 $3.57 $26.78M 7.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 390132 $3.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 402724 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.