RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: any idea was posted on ss by hajda2okay, where do i start....

1. 478 Posts.
    re: any idea was posted on ss by hajda2

okay, where do i start. no sir sam, in his place, Povey presented. (landau later said he was sort of relieved as the turn out to the conference was pretty small and it would have been a waste of sir sams time)

poveys speech: bit about puntland, compared it to yemen, mentioned conoco a few times, said 20 billion barrels about 5 times, talked about buying out consort, and getting rigs in to Puntland, explained diff between puntland and the mog, mentioned they are negotiating with KNOC, CNOOC and are waiting for a partner before things really take off.

After poveys talk, I went to the range booth, and talked to landau for a while, he was extrememly friendly and very informative with regards to everything from JV partners, AIM listing, he said they are waiting for a JV before they start their PR, as they want all the the politcal factors to play out before they start advertising ( i dont want to quote to heavily as i or he may be taken out of context). He said that things will happen, they are just taking time, and comparing to Hardman, they are moving along pretty fast. he said they are waiting for everything to be nicely lined up before they start the PR machine

I also intercepted povey after his speech, and he was just as friendly and approachable. he told me about how negotiating with KNOC is difficult as they are a government organisation and things move slowly.

I make NO gaurantees to this info and this is just a memeory dump, so may all be jumbled up.

The impression I got from talking to them was that things are moving along and big things will happen soon. These things take time.

I am happy to continue waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.