TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

re top 20 clarification

1. Don
    298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I agree Sam - good one!
    Also with Ortstock.
    Thanks to Mozmet for informed info. over a period which I have found very helpful and reasoned.
    I have a substantial holding and have no intention of going anywhere.
    It is difficult to understand the mentality of a number of posters who IMO, with due respect, don't display a lot of common sense and try to second guess when they are not across the facts in the first place!
    Anyone who has run a business should realise that things rarely proceed exactly according to plan and a vast array of factors can and do conspire to make it very difficult at times.
    The 'intelligencia' on HC don't seem to understand that they are not privy to the day to day variations and all other matters, and the complexities inherent in the running of TON, and, are therefore at certain risk of appearing irrational and rather silly at times.
    I would like to see some of them attempting to manage a mining Co. - I'd be like poor old Sid - bailing out.
    Still think there is a potentially huge resource, still very confident in management and their straightforward open approach - reflected again in the ann. today, still believe that we will have very positive results to go into the wet season with and I believe it is a stock to hold for the medium to long term if one is able to do so as IMO this strategy will deliver more bang for the buck
    It would be nice to see that the new SIs perhaps could deliver even more % to the top 20 -
    Good luck tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120686 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.