LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

re: top stock Hi everyone,archie 88 included,Caveat - please...

1. 166 Posts.
    re: top stock Hi everyone,archie 88 included,

Caveat - please read the fictitious story below with a pinch of salt, take it ever so lightly, ok.

Here's a little fictitious story on a warm summer's day:

Once there was a sick man
    He went to the doctor and got some a prescription.
    He asked his dad if he should accept the script from the local GP. His dad told him - "that's ok, he has to do his job as a doctor. It's his duty to prescribe. Dr X did the right thing, my son. He has to live and make a living. Take it".

With much speed, the sick man rush to the local chemist, and the Australian Born migrant pharmacist ABmP) came over the counter, peel the script from the man's fingers, and return in 5 minutes to promptly hand him some tablets. Sick man ask his son - son, what should I do?
    Sick man's dad replies to his son - "That's ok, it's the chemist responsibility to issue you the drugs, my son. They have to live in big bungalows and change Beemer ".

The father and son soon reach home, and the son who was excited asked his son again, "What should I do, dad?".

The son then lean over to his sick son and say, "son, you've got to live too. Now, throw away the drugs and start living!".

Morale of the story - newspapers and magazines, etc have a job to do. Like politicians, they spin, clip, edit, sensationalize, etc.

I've followed stock predictions on the 31st of December on an annual basis, from the days when I was in Singapore, right to the current moment when I am in OZ land.

Remember those tag lines like, "Top 10 recovery stocks"?
    "Top 10 BOOM time stocks"

Save haven Blue Chips, blah, blah blah.

Most of the stock analyst who offer their comments to australian newspapers months BEFORE the Global Financial Crisis got 95% of the stocks wrong. Anyone keen, I have kept the last 3 years newspaper photocopies in my portfolio.

My experience with most bankers and stock analyst taught me the precious experience - They yap like shit, and when they tell you to buy, you sell.

Perhaps I am an unexciting contrarian that doesn't flow with the general public
    But it's the same with Hot copper - lots of posters , like all human all, post post because they bought into it and justify it. Emancipation.

Just my opinion, please take it with a pinch of goose liver.....

agathos, Perth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.