LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Mais non, mon ami...........haven't you noticed the dog is errrr...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Mais non, mon ami...........haven't you noticed the dog is errrr the dogs are barking this one so I too am there as pretty much as always.....would be happy for a turn around, but they do need to do some work....in more ways than one ( web page, drills, PR, perhaps a JV for prudent usage of funds, etc.).

No, GD, the other day all the buyers were after 1.2 so I did the sensible and was able to pick up a few more by offering 1.3. As you often point out yourself I always wonder why people quibble about .1 of a cent when a little bit more (a few coffees and an HJ burger of extra cost ) will get one what one wants.

Have, as you know, held pretty much forever, and will stay in with you and Alt and probably some others as long as it takes. I like it more now because I think there won't be cash raises and dilutions (God forbid) to worry about for some time.

Rough trading day today but every trough usually has a crest; the old one of "every action has an equal and opposite reaction".....hopefully a really high crest coming up for this one. (I nearly fell over when I read you call it a dog the other day, then I remembered a dog is man's best friend.)

Have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.926K 481.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4061042 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15865463 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.