LRL 0.00% 1.3¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: trading halt more. why, page-12

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    re: suspension from official quotation the detail I must say when Alecfra first suggested a placement at 25cents i thought, how could they do a placement at that price.
    I have thought about it since and think it is probably the smart thing to do, hence the reason why it has been done. They have just done a placement at 25cents for $15 mill and there is no news in the market place as such at the moment.
    Just think, to run the stock from 20cents, 1st placement value up to 41 cents with basically no news has shown how easy this stock can move.
    To do a placement at 25cents means they can now expedite their operations which in turn as findings, production and news presents itself, this should have a greater impact on the share price or, a more favourable impact on the shareprice in a shorter time span.
    There are some very confident "institutional investors' out there considering this company is really in its infancy.
    That to me says more than this is just a 25cent placement.
    I shall be voting, FOR, not that my votes will impact much either.
    We should get more value out of stage 2 sooner than we would ever get from stage 1??

I have kept my summation reasonably brief, but believe i can see the benefits from what they are trying to achieve..

Other opinions welcome....cheers Vendor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $35.72K 2.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3179309 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4923088 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.