LRL 0.00% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: trading halt more. why, page-13

1. 54 Posts.
    re: suspension from official quotation the detail I've been trying to see a positive spin on this all day, but I'm still struggling. Maybe I'm a little bitter and twisted as I've only held this for a couple of months and see this as an immediate dilution, devaluation and price cap on the stock. Not something you want to see as a shareholder. I haven't been sold on the "value" of this yet by the directors.
    My immediate gut-reaction to the announcement was one of disappointment, bordering on fraud and deception by the directors. It almost smells a little off.

The stock has been seeing some value with normal trading around 30c or more with a good run up to 41c over a few weeks. Gold production is reported to be real soon and everything looks super positive. Everything is reported to be running ahead of schedule, but then the critical first gold pour and the first months production doesn't happen.
    Next thing you know the price is suddenly heading south and out of the blue two directors buy $120K of stock each at 30c.
    Normally director buying is very positive, but in this case based on todays announcement, it looks like deliberate market manipulation to support the price. If the directors hadn't propped up the price, the placement may not have happened, or it may have been at a lower price. To the rest of the market who knew nothing of the discount placement, it was sending a very different message, i.e. this is looking very undervalued, but in reality, they may have been trying to keep it overvalued.
    Are they really so desperate for cash? I wouldn't have thought so yet.
    Is there a problem with the technology and now is the time to grab some money before the truth comes out? I hope not.
    I hope they aren't doing what Chemeq did a while back, raise lots of money to expand into bigger proportions before they actually get the basics going right. You've got to walk before you can run.
    If everything is fine, then why not wait the extra couple of weeks until the first production is known and the company is re-rated.

The directors are there to add value to the existing shareholders, show me the value. This looks like either a sweet deal for their mates or a bad deal for everyone.
    With 50% more shares on issue and the new ones only being cash value (less the 6% that the broker skimmed for making a couple of dozen phone calls!, sweet deal there too, should have been more like 4%), any good news will be diluted in terms of share price appreciation. The market cap of the company will dictate the share price and cash doesn't appreciate like good assets do.
    I know that expansion will be necessary and capital raising is a fast track to make that happen, but it should be done in a positive environment. This one doesn't feel as positive as I'd like it to feel.

I hold this stock and want to see it grow as quickly as possible, so don't take my comments the wrong way, I'm just a little nervous right now and today didn't help me.

All the best to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.791K 362.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5424950 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1222028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.