CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

I wouldn't be too worried people. We know Cougar has a lot of...

1. 44 Posts.
    I wouldn't be too worried people. We know Cougar has a lot of promise and is on the verge of great things, so now is the time to put up the cash and get on with it. Which is what they are doing: turning blue sky into tangeable projects.

We've got Kingaroy about to kick into life, Eneabba next year with a pilot plant. Wondoan and Gippsland to follow in 2012. Then somewhere in all that they are trying to fit overseas projects like China into the equation. Every one of those is going to require big cash injections for us to see good dividends (isn't that why we are here). For a pilot plant to occur there needs to be expensive preparation.

Worrying about the timing of the fund raising is not the point - who knew 2 months ago what the share price would be yesterday? Fact is that they obviously waited till Kingaroy was at least feasable, before running back to shareholders.

I have no doubt now that management can make Kingaroy work. A 30MW plant can be built without additional permits - great. Lets kick that one off, iron it out and then move on.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the fund raising under 8 cents - there needs to be the incentive for people to commit funds. Don't conjure up a million scenarios. Look at the facts, look at where the company is headed. A fund raising is actually a positive step.

We'll find out the details soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.