MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

re: two bucks by august, page-8

1. 647 Posts.
    re: two bucks by august Monark and every other person who think Mincor's nickel mining has a limited life, must be reading from a different book to me.

Mincor has a truely outstanding geology dept and have clearly shown that at all the existing mines, have ore bodies are open, except Wannaway. ( which means Monark, they have not be added to reserves or quantified )

Carnilya Hil was an outstanding nickel producer in its heyday, 48,000 tons produced at an average grade of 3.4%
    Very little deep drilling took place and in those days it was very hard to follow an ore body.(like finding a needle in a hay stack)
    With todays technology, you put a probe down the drill hole to sense if an ore body exists in the immediate area.

This saves drilling hundreds of expensive holes to locate the ore body.
    From mapping the previous ore body at Carnilya Hill, Mincor's geologists knew exactly where to find the deeper ore body.
    What they found is huge and that is why they have rushed another drilling rig to the area.

Even though the ore is fairly deep, there is already an existing mine structure in place so getting to the next level should not be that expensive or time consuming.

My bet is, this new ore body is huge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.