HDR hardman resources limited

re: uganda update Wonder if today's announcement could have been...

1. 347 Posts.
    re: uganda update Wonder if today's announcement could have been made yesterday...that way hdr may have gained a few cents to lose again tomorrow..rather than lose a few cents tomorrow from no gain today..why do the have to stick to the old j/v announcement day??...another thing is the buy side and size of parcels going through the last few day..they seem quite meagre...no chomp buys ..nor stacked in the queue to buy...the s.p. is close to pre-production price if not at that level,thats apart from what's known about Uganda now...yeh there has been problems...neverthe less they are still getting some production daily....so are the ones are betting on the shorts also the ones not recommending hdr as a buy...therefore the lack of current interest....if u get my drift...just a bit peeved frustrated whatever...there is much to come in the few months ahead which will see the s.p. improve..(i think hopefully)..just think some consideration to timing (not wpl tuesday) and wording of announcements would be some value..eg.was Roc's announcement re China of so much more value than Hdr's re Uganda...(allowing for shareholder differences) and as someone said today Roc duster s.p.up...Hdr update s.p down...anyway gonna get another red..p.s.has hdr taken over hotcopper??...both seem so slow tonight...cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.